ch-scene - Lost in the Trees album out today!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Will Hackney <willhack15 AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Lost in the Trees album out today!
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 08:29:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hey all,

Lost in the Trees' new album "All Alone in an Empty House" is out
today. Its being released in one 3-part package with CD, vinyl record
and MP3 all for $15! Its our first vinyl record so we're very excited.

Order online: http://store.trekkyrecords.com/product_info.php?products_id=182

or I'm about to take it over to CD Alley, Chaz's Bull City Records and
Schoolkids in Raleigh. Buy if from them and support local record
stores!

or come to the album release party:

September 12
FREE