ch-scene - Re: Analog/Digital Fulfillment [was: Lost in the Trees album out

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Will Hackney <willhack15 AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Analog/Digital Fulfillment [was: Lost in the Trees album out
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 10:12:03 -0700 (PDT)

We are just doing the download code stuff ourselves. There's a slip of
paper in the package with a username and password on it and you can
enter that online and download a zip folder with 320kbps MP3s.

I think thru our store we can do something where you can download it
right away, but I haven't figured that out yet.

On Sep 12, 2:55=A0pm, chsc... AT bryk.com (Bryk) wrote:
> On Sep 9, 2008, at 11:29 AM, Will Hackney wrote:
>
> > Hey all,
>
> >Lostin theTrees' new album "All Alone in an Empty House" is out
> > today. Its being released in one 3-part package with CD, vinyl record
> > and MP3 all for $15!
>
> Congratulations! =A0That's a really cool, forward-thinking model.
>
> How are you managing the downloads?
>
> Are they just on the CD as data files, or are you using some part of =A0
> Redeye's digital fulfillment system?
>
> Has anyone here bought their CD/vinyl online and received an "instant" =
=A0
> download (like Redeye and Topspin offer, and I would imagine some =A0
> others by now...) and how convenient was it for you?
>
> dB
>
> -- ch-scene: the list that mirrors alt.music.chapel-hill --http://lists.i=
biblio.org/mailman/listinfo/ch-scene