ch-scene - Re: Rock lotto?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Kelly <radiofury AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Rock lotto?
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 04:43:10 -0700 (PDT)

I've spoken with Kerry Cantwell a ways back about the possibility of
reviving it (you gotta give props to our predecessors that make things
possible these days kids -- wait, this is a usenet group, so no kids
here). I think it ends up being a fair amount of work... so I was
thinking about a joint effort between WXDU and WXYC to run things.
Right now it's on a longish list of things we would like to do at
WXDU... but if there is enough interest, then we could move it up on
the list.

Let me know what you think.