ch-scene - Re: Trekky Records presents: LIVE! from Trekky House

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Will Hackney <willhack15 AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Trekky Records presents: LIVE! from Trekky House
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 19:57:25 -0700 (PDT)

Just a few more left! Here's Embarrassing Fruits, a band that will
remind a lot of you of a lot of the bands that used to play around
here. These guys grew up on a healthy diet of Polvo, Archers, Chunk.
They are playing acoustic here, so you might not hear it, but I think
you'll like it. The song is called "Bicycle" and its about the scene
in Greensboro. Awesome:

http://www.imeem.com/trekkyrecords/video/-qbfEhKQ/live_from_trekky_house_em=
barrassing_fruits_music_video/

_live...