ch-scene - Re: Uke lessons?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Bryon Settle <ployntabs AT embarqmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Uke lessons?
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 13:42:27 -0400

Did you see Paul Stanley doing Tonight You Belong To Me?

James Hepler wrote:
One of the best scenes ever. For about two years I kept that scene and the
scene right after it on my tivo. Did you know that the "first day was like
five days" scene was ad libbed?

Is this the lesson part?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc8cPbZLPqc

On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 12:20 AM, Rebecca Lower <rebeccajlower AT gmail.com>