ch-scene - Attention retro-audiophiles

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Luke Riservato" <lukers AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Attention retro-audiophiles
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 15:05:00 -0400

WXDU has finally decided to clean house and get rid of all our old radio
equipment. It's mostly wires, CD players, turntables and 15-20 year old
mixing boards. Some stuff I'm not exactly sure what it is but IT ALL MUST
GO!!! We are calling in the special trash people to take it out eventually,
but if you want it, it's waiting for you at the station.
Drop me a line at gm AT wxdu.org and we can arrange a time for me to let you
into the building and help you haul some of the heavier stuff.

It's great for any mixed-media or performance artists!
Luke R

PS yes, it's free

  • Attention retro-audiophiles, Luke Riservato, 06/07/2008