ch-scene - Re: stuff to do, week of May 10, 2008

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: kx <kx AT invalid.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: stuff to do, week of May 10, 2008
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 13:09:54 -0400

In article <4825CD23.7090305 AT ibiblio.org>, grady AT ibiblio.org (grady)
wrote:

> It's called "meet at Milltown at 7:00 for drinks and dinner." Not rocket
> science.
>
> And if yr gonna gab at the show, go outside, or at least try to practice
> that skill you used to have, the one where you speak directly into the
> person's ear, rather than standing 2 feet apart and trying to yell over
> the band.
>
> kthxbye

kthxbye? are we on livejournal now?

I meant visiting SILENTLY or in the bar. Not talking above the band - I
know that's poor etiquette!

hell, I've had employees of local labels yelling drunkenly behind me as
I try to watch the band that they're trying to promote. That's really
annoying.