ch-scene - Making Troika 2008 Better - Pin Projeckt - COME OUT FRI 5/16

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: nathan oliver <surferrosa AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Making Troika 2008 Better - Pin Projeckt - COME OUT FRI 5/16
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 11:54:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hey everyone.

For those who were a bit disappointed with Troika 2007, remember to
help turn things around for this year! Come out to Broad St Cafe this
Friday and enjoy art, music, and supporting this local nonprofit
festival. Tell your friends! I think it's $5.

Here are the details:

The fourth Pin Projekt will be on 16 May at the Broad Street Cafe in
Durham, NC.

Bowling pins by

Maria Albani
Tom Buhrman
William Cashion
Kimya Dawson
Catherine Edgerton
Kristen Ferrell
Ben Fisher
Paul Friedrich
Shirle Hale
Matt Hart
Jodi Hoover
Lou Joseph
David Koslowski
Ron Liberti
Letha Rodman Melchior
Pinguian
Dave Rogers
Amelia Shull
Beth Tacular
Chris Williams

Music by Nathan Oliver, Sweater Weather, Dylan Gilbert, and the Pox
Family Singers.

For those who don't know, Pin Projekt is an always fun and fantastic
fundraiser for the Troika Music Festival. Visual and musical artists
apply their artistry to old bowling pins to give them beautiful new
lives. We then auction off the bowling pins to happy and generous
supporters of Troika and the music and art scene. It's a critical part
of Troika.

http://www.troikamusicfestival.org

Thanks everybody,
Nathan