ch-scene - Re: Good article about music biz...

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: carlos <rocofresi AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Good article about music biz...
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 06:27:30 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 29, 1:02 am, Will Hackney <willhac... AT gmail.com> wrote:
> Very interesting. Thanks for posting!
>
> On Apr 28, 6:21 pm, local... AT gmail.com wrote:
>
> > This ran back in December, but I just finally got around to reading
> > it. David Byrne discusses the current state of the industry with some
> > people you know, possibly, quite literally. Here is the link:
>
> >http://www.wired.com/entertainment/music/magazine/16-01/ff_byrne?curr...

Glann,

You might want to check out this Byrne piece also on Wired about the
last Radiohead record -
http://www.wired.com/entertainment/music/magazine/16-01/ff_yorke

And if you are a David Byrne fan (and who isn't) you might want to
read about his fascination with Power Point -
http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/2005/03/08_byrne.shtml

Nice seeing you the other day,