ch-scene - Blotter Magazine offering Full Frame tix!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: m_k_smith AT yahoo.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Blotter Magazine offering Full Frame tix!
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 09:56:15 -0800 (PST)

The Blotter Magazine is auctioning off two Festival Passes to the Full
Frame Documentary Film Festival, April 3 to 6 in Durham. These
tickets gain you day-of-show access to any screening at any of the
venues, including "Premium" events like the Opening Night film, Center
Frame and "An Evening With" programs; access to the Festival's panels
and workshops, and to the Opening Night party. (You also get a free
tote bag.)
Their website is www.fullframefest.org. They'll be posting the
schedule on March 6.
The Festival is currently selling these passes at $175 a pop ($200
after March 18); but we at the Blotter will take any reasonable
offer! E-mail us at m_k_smith AT yahoo.com. We'll close the bidding
this Sunday March 2, at noon.

  • Blotter Magazine offering Full Frame tix!, m_k_smith, 02/28/2008