ch-scene - N&O Great 8 Show - Saturday

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: local506 AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: N&O Great 8 Show - Saturday
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 08:15:21 -0800 (PST)

In all seriousness, this Saturday Local 506 is hosting a night
showcasing three of the eight acts that appear in today's News &
Observer article about some of the top local acts in the triangle: Red
Collar, I Was Totally Destroying It and Megafaun.

In addition, we'll be showing videos featuring all eight acts plus
John Booker from I Was Totally Destroying It will be DJ'ing!

Here is a link to the article, which also includes some great photos:
http://www.newsobserver.com/442/story/902411.html

If you're one of those folks who enjoy the national touring acts that
come to this area, but have yet to venture out for the local bands,
this show is a great place to start!

glenn / local 506