ch-scene - Re: Grape 8

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Evan Rowe <evanrowe AT fastmail.fm>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Grape 8
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 11:15:15 -0500

You guys thought I went on "hiatus?" Haven't you seen all the tight tshirts I got into Hot Topic? I think I might have gotten you guys booked on TRL, too, at which Jeff, I may have entered you in a dance-off with Usher, so you might want to get your moves ready.

Congratulations, Rovers! I have had Vlasotinacki Cocek in my head for days now!

Lamenting the lax music coverage in the Coffee News,

=Evan

Chris Rossi wrote:
OMG! SOCRovers wallpaper! Gottahaveit!

chris

PS Last Sunday at the Broad St Cafe was the bees knees.

Jeffrey Herrick wrote:
Link to N&O content in question
http://www.newsobserver.com/great8/
(its a bit flashy)

I'd like to thank our SOC street team for pounding the pavement. Now the
money should start rolling in from album sales in Cary

-rovers marketing dept..