ch-scene - Re: Grape 8

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Kevin Slater <saulecker AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Grape 8
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:00:32 -0500

er, uh, nice moves there Jeff... Never before have I thought of marching band music as that which to "bust a move", but you've proven all my misgivings wrong.

k.

--- Jeffrey Herrick <herrickjeffrey AT yahoo.com> wrote:

Link to N&O content in question
http://www.newsobserver.com/great8/
(its a bit flashy)

I'd like to thank our SOC street team for pounding
the pavement. Now the money should start rolling in
from album sales in Cary

-rovers marketing dept..