Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Mark Holland <mholland101 AT hotmail.com>
  • Date: 16 Jan 2008 09:04:08 -0800

Hey All,

The Jule Brown Band's upcoming shows (with more to be posted as we book):

Jan 30 2008

10:00P

Blue Horn Lounge
Chapel Hill, North Carolina

Feb 25 2008

8:00P

The Pour House
Raleigh, North Carolina

Apr 3 2008

10:00P

Outback Lodge
Charlottesville, Virginia

Apr 4 2008

7:00P

Arlene’s Grocery
New York, New York

Apr 5 2008

9:00P

Luna Lounge
Brooklyn, New York

Apr 6 2008

9:00P

Madam’s Organ
DC, Washington DC

- Mostly creative stuff going on at the moment; new material is being shopped
around. Check out the two new songs posted on our website at Myspace:
"Angeline" and "Jungle Set". These are song writing demos recorded solo by
Mark with the aid of Fruity Loops.

- Also, look for a feature on the band and me in the upcoming Southeast
Performer Magazine.

Best regards,

Mark Holland

www.myspace.com/julebrown

http://www.sonicbids.com/julebrown

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/shop/specialoffers.mspx?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_CPC_MediaCtr_bigscreen_012008

  • [no subject], Mark Holland, 01/16/2008