ch-scene - Re: skylight/nightlight

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: skylight/nightlight
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 11:22:23 -0500

Ho-ho! Don't play coy with us, Mr. Pittsboro. I quote: "We walk to church, five different restaurants, two playgrounds, music at several venues . . . "

Admittedly, when I first read that, I thought to myself "*what* several venues," but since I don't get to Pittsboro that often, I figured you were more in-the-know than I. Are you sayin' you were fibbing, or are you just trying to keep 'em under your hat? Wouldn't want them to become victims of their own overwhelming success, a la Broad Street Cafe.

Duncan Murrell wrote:
What do you mean, "another" club?

Signed,

Pittsboro