ch-scene - Re: Another Club to Close

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Hoopla <dmccalldds AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Another Club to Close
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 14:31:36 -0800 (PST)

I'm sorry to read this. We were there on Monday night and it was a
CRAZY night. I thought for sure that Rick's incredible version of
"Meximelt" is what fried all the electricity in that portion of the
building.

I went to bed on Mon night wondering about the irrelevant Brewery, in
fact. How can Raleigh sustain 4 small live music venues? (Brewery,
Pour House, Lincoln, and Hideaway). Well, I'm sorry to hear this news,
though.

Dana