ch-scene - Re: Toy Donations For the Holidays

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: MattHedt <DONT_SPAM_MEmfhedt AT mindspring.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Toy Donations For the Holidays
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 21:48:33 -0500

At University Mall in front of Walden Books there was a DARE group
trying to get you to buy a toy (that supports DARE) and put it in the
Toys for Tots bin right there. I asked if you could bring your own new
toys and put them in the bin and they said yes, but you wouldn't be
supporting DARE, just kids who need toys. So that's what I'm going to do.