ch-scene - Re: Flying Burrito?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: kx <kx AT invalid.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Flying Burrito?
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 17:30:51 -0500

You can still get a version of the Flying Mayan in Hillsborough, in
whatever the restaurant that used to be The Flying Fish is now called.

There were male servers, but in my experience they were much less
competent than the female servers. Maybe they cycled through faster and
never got very good at it.

In article
<26c3148b0712041915y7b18b8ft28b257605fd19ae3 AT mail.gmail.com>,