ch-scene - Re: stuff to do, week of November 16, 2007

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "hepstyle AT gmail.com" <hepstyle AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: stuff to do, week of November 16, 2007
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 08:35:04 -0800 (PST)

Wednesday, 21 November

Troma will be presenting their latest work *Meat Weed America* at
Nightlight in Chapel Hill. I Was Totally Destroying It will be
performing as well. We are 80% dedicated and talented youngster and
20% drummer. We play loud and we have fun.

The movie:

http://www.aidendillard.com/Meat%20Weed%20America/MWA%20Cover%20Page.html

The Band:

http://www.myspace.com/iwtdi