ch-scene - Re: 305 South to close

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: 305 South to close
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 10:34:16 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah the city should just exempt james and michelle
from building codes.

I'm very sad that 305 South is going away, but who
didn't see this coming? I personally know half a
dozen people who offered grunt labor and expertise to
help get bathrooms installed, and nothing ever came
from it. As sad as I am that things didn't work out,
I'm equally frustrated that year after year these
problems have been well known and never really
addressed despite community members offering to help.

I would love to see someone take over the space and
continue where the wonderful james and michelle left
off.