ch-scene - OT: Munsell Value / PaintRE;

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Beth <beth AT redcollarmusic.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: OT: Munsell Value / PaintRE;
  • Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 13:06:37 -0400

I have had great results from Piedmont Decorators in Durham off of Chapel Hill Road. They always offer educated suggestions and provide detailed procedures for painting almost anything (in my own experience- laminate counter tops, refrigerators, cement, etc.). I can't imagine they wouldn't be able to mix a la Munsell. They can be a bit pricey, though.

~Beth
/a lurker no more/