ch-scene - Re: Flying Burrito?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Calloway <ifoufo AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Flying Burrito?
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 09:58:50 -0700 (PDT)

--- Jason M Sullivan <jason AT ignatz.nc.rr.com> wrote:
> Anyone been there since June?

I went there in August with a former employee of the
place who was in town and wanted to see if her
favorite dish was still on the menu (it was). We saw
the "B" on the way in the door and were horrified. We
discussed going elsewhere but she really wanted to
stay. She was bold enough to ask our wait about the
rating. The wait told us "we're working on it." We
didn't die from the experience, obviously, but it sure
made me nervous.

As for Dockside Dolls, every time I pass that
billboard I wonder how much longer it can stay up.
What's the point?

3