ch-scene - Re: Flying Burrito?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Jason M Sullivan <jason AT ignatz.nc.rr.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Flying Burrito?
  • Date: 04 Oct 2007 00:33:24 GMT

On 2007-10-03, Lisa Drake <ldrake AT pobox.com> wrote:
> Why must people always use the "for remodeling" excuse when the truth is
> so much more interesting?
>
> Because whenever I see "for remodeling" these days I think "didn't pay
> the rent."

I think "Health Inspector gave us a 'C'".

Flying Burrito did get a "B" (82.5) in June, according to OCHD.

http://www.co.orange.nc.us/envhlth/inspections/grades.asp?txtEstType=Restaurant

Anyone been there since June?

Oh, and why do they lie? Because any other answer is "I fucked up." (or,
in some cases "I got screwed by the man" (Raleigh Rathskellar RIP), but
who's gonna believe that?).

--
//)) Jason M. SULLIVAN jsullivan AT nc.rr.com
|c-oo http://www.jason0x21.org
//\_- "That's not music, that's just sound!" - J. David Fries