ch-scene - this friday: in raleigh, on the radio and at the pour house

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: regina_hexaphone AT yahoo.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: this friday: in raleigh, on the radio and at the pour house
  • Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 05:29:43 -0700

Folks -- this Friday Regina Hexaphone will be making the rounds in
Raleigh. First we'll be on the air with WKNC's DJ Stevo, starting at
6 p.m. That's 88.1 on your FM dial. In addition to blathering on
like we know what we're talking about, we'll also be performing a few
songs acoustically.

Later the same evening... we're totally excited to be playing at the
Pour House for the first time in a long time, and with our good
friends Anders Parker (who appears on a few tracks on our new record)
and Patty Hurst Shifter! Doors at 8, show starts at 10, RH is first
in the lineup followed by Anders and then PHS.

Tune in; come out!

Regina Hexaphone
www.reginahexaphone.com
regina_hexaphone AT yahoo.com

  • this friday: in raleigh, on the radio and at the pour house, regina_hexaphone, 10/03/2007