ch-scene - Charlotte Bobcats

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Alt.Music Chapel-Hill" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Charlotte Bobcats
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 12:54:35 -0700 (PDT)

I know a lot of you are not so much into sports, and I
know several of you have already received emails
regarding this, but...

I am making a list of folks who would like to go to
charlotte to see the bobcats play the seattle
(super)sonics on 11/17 at 7pm. If that list comes
close to 20 people, tickets will be 20 bucks each for
upper level seats, center courtish. Right now the
list is six people. That said, it could surpass 20
lickety split. So if you want in on this, email me
off list. If not, don't email me at all unless you
have some other form of sweet nothing you'd like to
stick in my eye.

Thanks!

Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail,
news, photos & more.
http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC

  • Charlotte Bobcats, James Hepler, 10/02/2007