ch-scene - check out our shows (especially the one tonight and this week's)!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "dukecoffeehouse AT gmail.com" <dukecoffeehouse AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: check out our shows (especially the one tonight and this week's)!
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 16:06:11 -0000

hey cats,
[9.30] for tonight, we've got denison witmer, marla hansen (the
violist for sufjan stevens), and evan mchugh $4 Duke students, $7 non
Duke students
[10.1] for monday night there's merge's ladybug transistor,
australia's (i know that australia isn't a record label and thus isn't
analogous to merge, but, oh well) the lucksmiths, and still flyin', $5
Duke students, $8 non Duke students
[10.2] for tuesday night we have golden shoulders from all the way
over in ca along with the holljes brothers (of running lights), and
possibly another local. i'm trying hard to get that worked out. i'll
send a message once that's figured out. it'll be a good show
regardless. $3 for Duke students, $5 for non Duke students
and for next week
[10.10] wednesday: trekky's the never, the silent years, and sweater
weather $3 for Duke students, $6 for non Duke students
[10.11] thursday: as a part of queertober: bitch and the exciting
conclusion, midtown dickens, ex-members $4 for Duke students, $7 for
non Duke students
[10.12] friday: the show that i've been excited about ever since
booking it: scissors for lefty with jew(s) and catholic(s) - wear some
comfy dancing shoes! $4 for Duke students, $7 for non Duke students
[10.13] saturday: earlimart, office, and the tourist $5 for Duke
students, $8 for non Duke students

  • check out our shows (especially the one tonight and this week's)!, dukecoffeehouse AT gmail.com, 10/01/2007