ch-scene - Taproot Radio Marathon Tonight 7-11pm Eastern

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Calvin Powers" <calvin AT cspowers.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Taproot Radio Marathon Tonight 7-11pm Eastern
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 18:26:19 -0400

I agreed to cover the shift before mine tonight for a DJ who couldn't make
it, so I'll be on teh air for 4 hours tonight and it's going to be Calvin's
Guilty Pleaure night on Taproot Radio. All my favorites all the time. (like
that's not the case for every show!)

So tune into the webcast at www.commnityradio.coop and listen to Calvin mess
up his talk sets worse and worse as the night goes on.

But the music's gonna be geat, including the latest from Bettye LaVette,
Eilen Jewell, Ben Harper, The Gourds, Peter Case, and many many many
more.......

--
"These are hard times for dreamers." -- from Amelie

  • Taproot Radio Marathon Tonight 7-11pm Eastern, Calvin Powers, 10/01/2007