ch-scene - also, looking for backline to borrow for scissors for lefty

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "dukecoffeehouse AT gmail.com" <dukecoffeehouse AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: also, looking for backline to borrow for scissors for lefty
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 16:14:22 -0000

like the subject says, i was wondering if anyone would be oh so kind
as to be able to lend their backline for the boys of scissors for
lefty.
they're flying out to nc from ca for a 4 day stint and then they're
flying back, i think, so they're not bringing their backline with
them, so if anyone has anything along the lines of this (which is what
their manager asked me to try to scope out for them), and would be
willing to lend it out for 10/12, i'd be horrendously grateful. (so
much so that i'll let you get into 3 shows on me!):

Ideal backline:

Bass Rig
1) 8x10 Bass Cab/350+ Bass Head

Guitar Amps
1) Fender Bassman, Super Reverb 4x10, or Fender Twin Guitar Tube
Combo Amp (minimum of 40 Tube Watts)
1) Fender Bassman, Super Reverb 4x10, or Fender Twin Guitar Tube
Combo Amp (minimum of 40 Tube Watts)
1) Marshall Tube Head with a 4x12 cabinet (50 Tube Watts or more)

Drum Kit: (Pearl Rock Kit or similar, we bring our own cymbals &
snare)
Adjustable Throne
Standing Floor Tom
Center Rack Tom
Medium to Large Kick Drum
Ride Stand
Crash Stand
Pearl Hi Hat Stand
Pearl Kick Pedal

Keys:
Roland KC500
On-Stage Deluxe Heavy Duty x 2-Tier Keyboard Stand (Holds 2 keyboards)

if anyone can help, please e-mail me at dukecoffeehouse AT gmail.com . i
appreciate any help that anyone can offer.
thanks!
-jen

  • also, looking for backline to borrow for scissors for lefty, dukecoffeehouse AT gmail.com, 10/01/2007