ch-scene - Re: smoking outside (was: Dive 9/27)

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Kevin Slater <saulecker AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: smoking outside (was: Dive 9/27)
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:27:47 -0400

Oh, I wasn't saying I agree with an outside smoking ban. I was commenting on the blatant disregard for the sign.

oh, and I agree with an outside smoking ban. BAN THE SMOKERS!!

(more trolling there...)

Kevin

christopher rumbley wrote:
I can appreciate no smoking in in-closed spaces - lived in nyc - its nice
not to be forced to wash you clothes the next day since they don't reek of
stale smoke.