ch-scene - Re: Dive 9/27

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Kevin Slater <saulecker AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Dive 9/27
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 11:31:28 -0400

Every day on my way home from work I pass a group of people standing RIGHT NEXT TO a "duke is now 100% smoke free inside and outside" sign who are smoking. They're like leaning on the sign, striking their matches off it, blowing smoke rings at it...

Kevin

grady wrote:
Yet smoking is BANNED everywhere on Duke campus, including the Coffeehouse. Plots within plots, wheels within wheels . . .