ch-scene - Re: A little off topic but I thought you should know...

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Todd Morman" <tmorman AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: A little off topic but I thought you should know...
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 10:05:20 -0400

It's a pretty sad statement about the Dems that they don't have anyone at
the state level to compete with Dole. Probably due to a combination of 1)
Jim Black's me-and-mine leadership and the distraction of his corruption
mess, 2) our invisible governor's disconnect from his own party apparatus,
and 3) our boy Edwards' sudden rise and equally sudden vacuum.

todd but I eagerly await a more informed opinion from Mr. Calloway morman