ch-scene - Re: A little off topic but I thought you should know...

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: A little off topic but I thought you should know...
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 06:09:46 -0700 (PDT)

Having been out of the D loop for the past few years,
are there any new faces in the D party who can contend
with Dole and Burr, or are we going to see the same
old names again?

Sitting next to Erskine Bowles at a basketball game
last year, I almost overstepped my bounds and begged
the man to never run for office again. Thought better
of it since I was sitting in his seat.

--- Chris Calloway <ifoufo AT yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Monkey Boy <monkeyboythom AT gmail.com> wrote:
> > And it makes me steamed too that John Edwards
> bailed
> > on his duty as a
> > duly elected Senator to further his ambitions at
> the
> > cost of us being
> > one of stepping stones. But then again, I'm not
> sure
> > how he would have
> > voted and the point is basically rhetorical
> anyway.
>
> One paragraph. Two very true sentences.
>
> That's some nasty battle we face reclaiming a Senate
> seat. Damn.
>
> 3
>
> -- ch-scene: the list that mirrors
> alt.music.chapel-hill --

Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail,
news, photos & more.
http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC