ch-scene - Re: Give me bratwurst or give me death

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Josh Wittman <josh AT thefederal.net>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Give me bratwurst or give me death
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 13:31:13 -0400

Insert Shameless Plug Here:

I love a "mean" brat and we serve one at Milltown in Carrboro (in a sandwich
or on a plate) and we Fedex them in from Wisconsin from a German
distributor...

PS: for all your German needs our Oktoberfest starts September 29 and runs
through October. All month long we'll have other German specials and plenty
of Spaten in liter steins.

End of Shameless Plug: