ch-scene - Re: Give me bratwurst or give me death

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Rossi <nospam AT spacelabstudio.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Give me bratwurst or give me death
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 13:13:36 -0400

I think they're pretty easy to make. You just buy a box of pierogies and follow the directions on the box. ;)

chris

James Hepler wrote:
If I have one regret in life, it is that I have never
attempted to make a pierogie. But I promise that I
will have made some by the end of the year. It's in
my blood, and I have a kickass potential mentor down
the street.

--- grady <grady AT ibiblio.org> wrote:

Just to clarify: it's not Austrian, but I got
started thinking about brunch & couldn't help myself. It *is* Eastern
European, meaning you can get pierogies for brunch, which is just as God
intended.

grady wrote:
Ooh, yeah, the best brunch I ever had was here:

http://zemeanbean.com/

If you're ever in Baltimore . . .

Evan Rowe wrote:
Do they do brunch? Because an Austrian brunch is
an amazing thing.
Those finding their way to Brooklyn at any point
would do well to ease
their hangovers here:

http://www.cafesteinhof.com/html/lunch.html

Mmmm, spaetzle.

=ER

grady wrote:
Damn straight! J. Betski's is stupendous.

You could also find someone who has a freezerful
of brats from Brinkley
Farms, and beg your way into their next cookout.
Ohmigod they're good.
I have such a freezerful, but after what
happened *last* time you came
to one of my parties, Grealey, I don't think
you're on the list for my
next cookout.

xo

Ross

James Hepler wrote:
I am well, and so will you be after trying this
lovely
eatery.

http://www.jbetskis.com/

--- Kevin Grealey
<kgrealey AT mckinney-silver.com>
wrote:

Where, in these three to five towns we call
home,
can I find a restaurant
that serves up a mean brat? I beg you...
In addition...Mr. Hepler, I hope you are well.

MCKINNEY /

-- ch-scene: the list that mirrors
alt.music.chapel-hill --