ch-scene - Re: Web Hosting Question

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Web Hosting Question
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 10:26:52 -0400

For my non-ibiblio hosting I use dreamhost.com. They are geeky weirdos, as documented in their newsletters, but they've actually been pretty rock-solid in terms of uptime and performance and stuff.

I'm not sure how user-friendly they are to non-nerd types, but I assume they've got a bunch of webby control panels & stuff.