ch-scene - New WXDU Music Director

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Music Director WXDU" <music AT wxdu.org>
  • To: music AT wxdu.org
  • Subject: New WXDU Music Director
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 11:39:54 -0400

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that Andrea Stewart will still be an active DJ
at WXDU, but as of this semester, will no longer be music director. I'll be
continuing on, though, along with our new co-MD, Stephen Conrad. Please
address any questions, concerns, etc. to either myself or Stephen. We'll try
to respond as soon as possible. (NOTE: As we are both 9-5ers, we don't have
regular office/call hours, so email is the best way to reach us.)

Thanks, and we look forward to working with you this year!

--Sarah

--
Sarah Harlan and Stephen Conrad
Music Directors

  • New WXDU Music Director, Music Director WXDU, 08/30/2007