ch-scene - Re:Schooner, Eerie Choir, etc.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: MarVellAlliance AT aol.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re:Schooner, Eerie Choir, etc.
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 12:36:41 EDT

what glenn said there about the time slots and shows starting later, etc.,
w/the example of the Schooner/Eerie Choir show, thank u! This is something
I've noticed and thought about and get everywhere I go. Went to the Brewery
see literally ONE band out of a list of 4 & paid the $8 just fine to see the
others and finally see the one i really wanted to see..but even though the
time listed online and the papers were the same making me think it might
ACTually start at THAT time, i waited around forEVER. I would say at LEAST
an hour
and a half just for the FIRST band to start?!?! I say whatever times are
online/fliers/etc. should be strictly stuck to and if u miss someone, u miss
someone, and if people knew this would happen they would prepare to be there
at
a certain time from then on...etc.

  • Re:Schooner, Eerie Choir, etc., MarVellAlliance, 08/30/2007