ch-scene - Re: Student-Local Music Void: What to do?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: jim.brantley AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Student-Local Music Void: What to do?
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 08:25:55 -0700

You should look into Creative Commons licenses to address any
potential copyright/IP issues with the distribution of live
recordings: http://creativecommons.org/.

I understand that this may be a little complicated depending on the
label involved, etc., but it's the wave of the future! What better
institution to

I'll bet the good folks at ibiblio.org could be a good resource for
this project too.