ch-scene - Bull City Friday night (and the next morning)

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: jim.brantley AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Bull City Friday night (and the next morning)
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 06:13:23 -0700

Bull City will be playing two fun shows in Durham this weekend.

Friday night (tonight) we play at the Broadstreet Caf=E9 in Durham. It's
a great place to play, and a great place to see a show. Let us count
the ways:
1=2E it's smoke-free
2=2E it's dog-friendly
3=2E the people who run the place are super-nice
4=2E they have a quality PA system
5=2E they have free WI-FI
6=2E they book great bands
7=2E they start shows early (our show starts at 9 PM, and we go on at 10
PM sharp)
8=2E they have picnic tables outside
9=2E they have food.

What more could you ask for?

We're playing early on Friday night, because on Saturday morning we
make our triumphant (and likely sweaty) return to the Durham Farmers'
Market (another of my favorite Durham institutions)! We'll start
playing at 10 AM (12 hours after we start our show on Friday night).
Come get some delicious fresh produce and see the kids dance to Bull
City!

Jim
http://www.bullcitytheband.com

Friday, July 13 @ 9 PM
The Broadstreet Caf=E9
http://www.broadstreetcafe.org/

Saturday, July 14 @ 10 AM
The Durham Farmers' Market
http://www.durhamfarmersmarket.com/

  • Bull City Friday night (and the next morning), jim . brantley, 07/14/2007