ch-scene - Re: New Dinosaur Jr. album?- am I the last person to hear about this????

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Danny Hooley <dhoohoo AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: New Dinosaur Jr. album?- am I the last person to hear about this????
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 20:38:58 -0700 (PDT)

I agree. At the risk of sounding embarrassingly trite,
I can only say, "It fuckin' rocks."

It's got some solid songs, and even a little bit of
country flavor. And the guitar solos are sick.

--- Will Hackney <willhack15 AT gmail.com> wrote:

> Its amazing. As good as any other Dinosaur from the
> past. Some of the
> sweetest solos I've heard in a long time and I hate
> solos. Barlow's
> songs are solid as well.
>

> On May 16, 12:46 pm, aboatthatro... AT gmail.com (Tripp
> / Schooner)
> wrote:
> > well am I?
> >
> > has anyone heard it...?
> > I hope to see them in Toronto of all places.
> > -t
> >
> > --------
> > Friday 5.18 @ Local 506
> > North Elementary cd release
> > w/ Skoonrr and *SONS
> > -- ch-scene: the list that mirrors
> alt.music.chapel-hill
> --http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/ch-scene
>

> -- ch-scene: the list that mirrors
> alt.music.chapel-hill --

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles. Visit
the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/