ch-scene - RE: eric from geezer lake - i'd like to make some music

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Erich Peace" <floydianslip127 AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: "'RTP-area local music and culture'" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: eric from geezer lake - i'd like to make some music
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 22:47:42 -0400

Hey I'm looking to do some music to and would certainly be up for playing
some. I've done stuff with psycho sonic cindi and Jim Smith so yeah I'm old
scenester. You can check out some of my past and current stuff here..
www.myspace.com/uae127

~Erich

"If we are nothing at all in the end, let it be that we were true to
ourselves." -e. peace