ch-scene - 305 South on Friday Night = Bull City CD Release Party, Part II

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: jim.brantley AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: 305 South on Friday Night = Bull City CD Release Party, Part II
  • Date: 17 May 2007 06:14:10 -0700

Hello A.M.C.H.,
This Friday night (May 18) Bull City is having our Durham CD release
party for our new album "Guns & Butter", and it's going to be a good
one. Also playing will be Django Haskins (at 9:00 PM sharp), leader of
The Old Ceremony and an amazing songwriter and performer in his own
right. Next up will be the Sammies, a ridiculously good rock band from
Charlotte. Finally, Bull City will go on at 11:00 PM sharp and play
our best show ever, guaranteed.

Friday is also the monthly downtown Durham "Culture Crawl" wherein
downtown Durham galleries (including 305 South) are open and hosting
art and cultural goings-on, so come downtown early and get some
culture with your rock!

Please come help us celebrate the release of our new album!

Thanks,
Jim and Bull City

Friday, May 18 @ 8:30 PM
in Durham, NC at 305 South (http://www.305southdurham.com/ and
http://www.reverbnation.com/venue/305south)
9:00 PM - Django Haskins (http://www.djangohaskins.com/)
10:00 PM - The Sammies (http://www.the-sammies.com/)
11:00 PM - BULL CITY! (http://www.bullcitytheband.com)

P.S. We were excited to see that Guns & Butter is reviewed in this
week's Indy - check it out:
http://www.indyweek.com/gyrobase/Content?oid=oid%3A153970

  • 305 South on Friday Night = Bull City CD Release Party, Part II, jim . brantley, 05/17/2007