ch-scene - Wednesday at Fuse = Ludland

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: kmr <rossreport AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Wednesday at Fuse = Ludland
  • Date: 19 Apr 2007 08:23:44 -0700

The band Lud has booked in at Fuse for all five Wednesdays in May.
We may even try to play quietly on the patio sometimes. Other times
would be a wild dance party except nobody dances much.
Shows will start around 10 or so and last until we decide to pack up
and go home.
We tend to play long sets these days -- just kinda wandering around
through the catalog or making something up. Plum blossoms herald
spring. Lud songs herald summer. This is your chance.
The town will be emptier with more oxygen and less exhaust. The nights
will be cool but not cold.
We will bring flowers and used paperbacks and your drink will taste
better than you thought it ever could. The wind will kick up from time
to time. You'll see someone across the bar.
Years later, driving down Rosemary Street, something comes back to you.

  • Wednesday at Fuse = Ludland, kmr, 04/19/2007