ch-scene - Re: Kings chat

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Kings chat
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 08:56:55 -0700 (PDT)

--- grady <grady AT ibiblio.org> wrote:

> Have you been to BCHQ yet? Also, 305 South is
> ramping back up . . .

I have not, but I am looking forward to it. I hope to
be somewhat involved in figuring out PA needs since I
love the sound.

I went to 305 South for the recent Red Collar show. I
continue to be impressed with how it's coming along.
I spoke to James back in October and he shared his
restroom vision for the club, which was wonderful, but
I think they need to do something in the interim. But
I think 305 South is pretty awesome. I'll know more
after playing it for the first time on 3/31. Come out
and tell me what you think.

See, I've had this idea for years that I have been
thinking more and more about every week. A nice
little eatery, a bar, and a stage. I don't know how
to run a business, but I thought that if one entity
takes each of the three major aspects, the eatery, the
bar, and the performance space, it could be pretty
lucrative. My dream is the eatery, I know people who
would love to open bars, and here we have some
kickass, experienced bar/nightclub owners who are
looking for a space. It just made the dream pop up in
my head again.

Need Mail bonding?