ch-scene - thurs mar 8 aliceinchainstribute, cretaceous groove, 1/2-sewn heart, shiloh - durham

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: marvellalliance AT aol.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: thurs mar 8 aliceinchainstribute, cretaceous groove, 1/2-sewn heart, shiloh - durham
  • Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 12:06:32 -0500

so I'M excited to see this all ages show we have comin up, dunno about u
peoples..
this thursday MARCH 8th @ the marvell event center in durham we are having
SICKMAN [alice in chains tribute band out of hickory..] w/CRETACEOUS GROOVE
[happy go lucky? rock stuffs out of belmont..], HALF-SEWN HEART
[acoustic-guitarred solo singer & bassist out of asheboro..] & SHILOH [on
lifenergymusic, mixin all styles, out of wilson - i love em to death!!]....Do
come check it out if ya can ay? doors 9p show 9:30p $5 ALL ages....
good times! : )

[119 w main st durham 919 688 0975]
www.myspace.com/sickman2006 www.cretaceousgroove.com
www.myspace.com/halfsewnheart www.myspace.com/shilohnc
www.myspace.com/marvelleventcenter www.themarvell.com www.marvellbldg.com
thanx!
AOL at AOL.com.

  • thurs mar 8 aliceinchainstribute, cretaceous groove, 1/2-sewn heart, shiloh - durham, marvellalliance, 03/02/2007