ch-scene - Kizimo @ DJ GD TONIGHT @ pitch (First Friday GalleryWalk)

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Omegan Cowboy <omegancowboy AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, orangeculturalarts AT lists.ibiblio.org, ncmediaarts AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Kizimo @ DJ GD TONIGHT @ pitch (First Friday GalleryWalk)
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 07:16:34 -0800 (PST)

Come see the hottest tag team to hit Raleigh’s art scene!

TONIGHT at Pitch, local artists Kizimo (art) and DJ GD (music) do their
thing the only way they know how. Come see Kizimo’s newest canvas pieces
while listening to GD’s “dub-full” grooves!

7:00 PM to 10:00 PM.

Pitch Media Gallery is located in the Carter Building Studios at 14B
(basement) Glenwood Ave. in Raleigh, NC 27603. Entrance to the gallery is
ALWAYS free and is located below Point-of-View and Local Color. (Just follow
the music/people)

Email: pitchgallery AT kizimostyle.com
Web: http://www.myspace.com/pitchgallery

Never miss an email again!