ch-scene - Re: the mirror crack'd

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: the mirror crack'd
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 22:02:26 -0500

Well, *that* didn't work.

The next most likely alternative only allows 25 posts per day, I think. Luckily, ch-scene is so low-traffic nowadays that that shouldn't be a problem, unless I start posting about food again.

Flipping the switch, let's see what happens. Sorry to subject you all to this, but it's the only way

Ross

grady wrote:
Thanks for the vote of confidence, perhaps misplaced. We can't go back to using UNC's news server, but then we wouldn't want to anyway, since the whole reason we stopped using it was because their news feed was leaky & slow & generally sucked.

I just turned something else on. About to find out if it works . . .

Ross

James Hepler wrote:
Thanks Ross for continuing to work on this stuff. It's pretty awesome.