ch-scene - Re: mmmmmm, Durham

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: vivacohen AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: mmmmmm, Durham
  • Date: 15 Dec 2006 07:40:19 -0800

i was vegan until zeno introduced me to randy's pizza.

and i was vegetarian until i tried the heavenly blackened catfish at
the federal.

now i'm a fat, lazy mess... where did it all go wrong? is there any
hope for me?

it's all durham's fault, dammit.

also, the best song ever, actually, is "Janitor." I heart Su Tissue!

can we have a suburban lawns category at the next music trivia night??

viva