ch-scene - Re: what bands were "portrayed" at the cover up on thurs?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Todd Morman" <tmorman AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: what bands were "portrayed" at the cover up on thurs?
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 17:08:53 -0500

Brought my cans to Saturday night:

Pylon - kicking myself for missing this, got there just as they finished
TV theme and commercials cover group - fun, but only for the ones you
recognized
Love - this was just amazing, wasn't up close but looked like all of Birds
of Avalon
Cult - good, not one of my favorites, crowd seemed to like it

Left at that point. I may have forgotten one or two. Loved the non-smoking
early hours.

todd still smelled like smoke this morning morman