ch-scene - Re: Squirrel Nut Zippers @ The Cradle... NOT A REUNION!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: donontheweb AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Squirrel Nut Zippers @ The Cradle... NOT A REUNION!
  • Date: 10 Dec 2006 09:10:39 -0800

Hey Grady,

Point taken my man. And I did laugh at the Don Raleigh comment. Not
THAT Don, just a fan Don. And to be honest, I had no clue it was all
those other cats. I had only heard that it was Jimbo and Katherine.
Hmmm, but I'd still rather Maxwell/Mosher over SNZ anyday. Although,
it would be great to hear "If It's Good Enough For Granddad" again.
Count me out though...